2. What are these terms about?
- 2.1 These terms set out some important points about use of the Website. In order to use the Website you have to agree to these terms, as they apply to all use of the Website, and they form a legally binding contract between you and us. By using the Website you agree to be bound by these terms, and they take effect on your first use of the Website and on each occasion that you use the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you may not access or use the Website.
- 2.2 We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check them regularly. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. We last updated these terms on 27 May 2013.
- 2.3 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the registration of any user who, in our opinion, is in breach of these terms.
3. How does the Website work, and what is Dressipi‘s role?
- 3.1 The Website allows you to use our matching technology to capture your style preferences and recommend compatible clothes and accessories, in a quick, easy and personalised way. We do not charge service fees to users of the Website. In the future, Dressipi may offer a premium subscription service offering Members who pay a fee access to specific features.
- 3.2 The recommended clothes and accessories are made available by retailers, and not Dressipi. Dressipi is not a retailer, and is not an agent of any retailer. Your purchase of the products will be from the retailers, will be subject to the retailers‘ terms of sale (and returns policy), and we are not involved in the purchase. We are not responsible for any purchases you make from retailers, or for any after sale service or returns, for any defects in any products, or for the retailers‘ websites.
- 3.3 We do our best to ensure the information we receive from retailers about their products is accurate and up to date but it might contain errors. We cannot guarantee that products are as described, available, or any specific quality and we make no representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, adequacy, currency or reliability of retailer‘s content.
- 3.4 We are not liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred in relation to any purchase of any goods or services you make from any retailer.
- 3.6 Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Dressipi‘s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- 3.7 The Website and the services available through it are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, we do not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website will be free of viruses or bugs.
- 3.8 To the extent permitted by law, Dressipi excludes all representations and warranties including any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non–infringement, compatibility and accuracy. Dressipi does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the Website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Dressipi for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the Website.
- 3.9 Dressipi shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website.
4. What if there is a problem with a product I buy after seeing a recommendation on the Website?
Any queries or concerns relating to the product should be addressed to the relevant retailer. You should contact the retailer, and read their returns policy.
5. What about my personal information?
- 5.2 The retailers you choose to buy products from may also collect personal data about you and you should make sure you read their privacy policies. We are not responsible for their use of the data you provide to them.
6. What rules apply to use of the Website?
- 6.1 You may only use the Website for non-commercial, personal, lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe anyone‘s rights or restrict or inhibit anyone else‘s use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
- 6.2 All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in the content on the Website, including all names, images, logos and brands, is owned by Dressipi or its licensors. The brands and logos of the retailers, and product images, are owned by the retailers and their licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, alter, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for your own personal, non–commercial use and as part of using the services available on the Website.
7. What about my personal profile and password?
- 7.1 You must ensure that any information you provide to us will be accurate and up to date, including your correct name, email address and other details. In the future, there may be an option to have a public personal profile for which you may choose a pseudonym.
- 7.2 You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password and agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer so that others may not access the Website using your name, username or password in whole or in part.
- 7.3 Creation of multiple registrations in such a manner as to attempt to manipulate the Website or recommendations from Dressipi is prohibited and we reserve the right to decline registration attempts that appear to us not to be genuine customer registrations.
8. What other general terms apply?
- 8.1 We may run competitions, promotions, prize draws and other opportunities on the Website and these will be governed by a separate set of terms and conditions. A link to these terms and conditions will be available on the Website, alongside details of the specific competition, promotion, prize draw and other opportunities. You should read those terms and conditions including any eligibility requirements.
- 8.2 If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then that term shall be deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- 8.3 The failure or delay of Dressipi to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Dressipi‘s right to enforce that right.
- 8.4 These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.